Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On this very dreary,rainey day I had the simple pleasure of sitting on my very own front porch to eat my breakfast. I had perfectly cooked grits, soft and creamy scrambled eggs, toasted english muffin with orange marmalade and coffee. It was absolutely intoxicating to just sit and watch it rain, wthout windshield wipers and spray from other vehicles to mess up the view. I think rain is beautiful as long as it doesnt hang around too long, but we needed it and my flowers and apple tree were singing THAANKYOUUU.
Greg is in Florida with all the rest of my kiddos, going to Disney World. They paid his way, so its just me and the ( very happy to see me home ) cat until next Tuesday. Its toooo quiet and the house was exactly the way I left it on Saterday , and I'm just not too sure if I really like that so much. I know my blood pressure has gone way down because I have not had a headache since last Friday when I took Greg to the airport. The last time I had it checked it was 177/117, scarey I know and , yes mom, I will get back on my medicine as soon as I can find a day to go to the Dr. and have my perscription refilled. Its been two years since I stopped taking it, so I'll have to have a new perscription anyway.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I love rain tooo! Loved your post! Sounds like Greg is having lots of fun!