Saturday, September 26, 2009

Went to the Dr. yesterday to get the results on blood work I had done a month ago. She was very concerned about a couple of things. One was a bladder infection that I didn't even know I had, another was way too high cholesterol, (thanks spell check), and something about red blood cells that are too small and cannot ward off infections, thats why I always feel tired and my mucsles ache. I also have an iron deffeciency, way too much calcium, and a form of protien that is making my liver work way too hard. AND my thyroid isnt working either. Amazing what all they can find out from a little blood from your arm. Almost sounds like daddy doesnt it? Anyway she gave me a perscription for antibotics and cholesterol and I have to have more extensive blood work done in another month. Some of the tests, she says, are very expensive and since I have NO insurance........... I guess Ill be looking for some kind of heath ins real soon.
I dont feel bad except fo being tired, but maybe I do and dont know what feeling good feels like.
She told me to stop eating broccoli because it has more calcium than my body can handle. So, I guess its straight up salads for a while and maybe some grilled chicken on the side. Life is way too complicated these days.

1 comment:

mom said...

2@ corsorry to hear of all your troubles,,yes it sounds like Daddy, He has to go back to Blooming on the 9th ... for more follow up He has 2 big bruises that they need to look at.and a few other things..so pray and praise the LORD for supplying ALL of your needs acording to HIS riches in glory by CHRIST JESUS !!!2 COR 8:14 Phil 4:19............MOM