Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In Johnstown Ny waiting for 4:00pm, so I can pick up my next load. I was so hoping the trees would be bright with color so I could get some good pictures but most of the leaves have already fallen. Today is a blaaa grey day threatening to rain and 57 degrees. And I have a toothache that is giving me fits. It started Monday as I was leaving town so I just took meds but with no relief . Then this morning I had the idea that listerine may ease the pain some, it did ease the pain in my mouth but now my wallet is hurting, a little bottle cost me $6.00 and Aleve was $1.00 a pill at this truck stop where I am parked, ouchhh. I only bought 2 Aleve, hopefully I can find a Walmart when I leave here. My car has been sitting in Louisville for two weeks now and nobody could figure out what the problem was, and Ive had several people work on it but it still would not start. Sunday the man I bought the car from offered to pull it to his shop and use parts of another car that he had to get mine running. But the tow driver (his son) ask me what it was doing and I told him all the trouble I have had so far, he said he knew exactly what was wrong and it did not need towed to Radcliff. So, he followed me to Louisville ( I was in my truck) and in 5 minutes he had it started, problem solved. The computer was not reading the chip on the key, so he bypassed the chip reader and now it starts every time. WooHoo!!!! Praise the Lord and pass the mustard!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bluebird74 said...

Wow, some story! Sounds like you and him were at the right place at the right time, imagine that!! Glad to hear your car is working!!
I'm sure it is no fun driving with a toothache, I feel for you.
I know a couple toothache remidies that might work for you.

Jeanie said...

Great news for your car woes! Hope the dentist doesn't break the bank on you. Feel better soon!

Farm Girl said...

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I'm a wimp when it comes to a toothache!
Hope you are felling better.