Saturday, March 31, 2012

Had a few hours at home on Wednesday so I made some cream puffs. They were too good, so when I got home today I ate one more and took the rest to a neighbor that has kids. They were too dangerous to have around. Yes, I could just make some more but I wont, at least not for a while.
Lois I gotta tell you how to fry frozen squash. Thaw it and drain in a colander. Lay it on a towel and gently blot with another towel. Then just fry like fresh with onions and peppers. It will turn out the same and is not soggy. As a matter of fact, I'm going to make some right now.Come on down for supper and I will share along with my eggplant parmesan and corn and bbq ribs. Might even make some cornbread. Sure would be nice to have another pair of feet under my table.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Sure would be nice to not have to drive 2 hours to put my feet under your table. Why don't you just move a bit closer? Well, it was a nice dream anyway! Wish I could come and share your fried squash, that sounds so good!

Lois said...

Thanks, I'll try it. Wish I were your lucky neighbor,it's been years since I've had a creampufffffffffff!