Wednesday, February 23, 2011


This is the cabinet that Lois brought to my house last weekend, it had a lengthy stay at Ruths shop before comming to visit me. I got it all cleaned up and the doors put back on but it is so warped that the doors wont shut all the way. I also had trouble getting the top shelf in. It would go on one side or the other but not both. Well its finally all together and now it needs my friend to come over and decorate it, she has a much better eye for that than I do. However it looks quite regal there in the corner of my dining room.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Nice, now that's what I'm talking about. That's what I wanted to see. Glad you set it that way so the light could travel through it. Sorry about the dpprs, who will know?

Lois said...

ooooops! Dooorrrs.

Farm Girl said...

I like it! It had a long journey to find you!