Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So glad to leave tornado alley behind for a bit. Spent the night at a rest area just inside Georgia and when I turned on the radio this morning to hear the weather, they were saying TAKE COVER, ITS ON THE GROUND MOVING THRU DOWNTOWN CHATTANOOGA!!!!! Well that was too close for me being only 7-8 miles to the south. So I got the *&%# outta Dodge and headed to Florida as fast as I could go. Had really heavy rain and high wind for about 20 minutes but it gradually stopped and the sun come out and it has been a beautiful day here in Florida. Im hoping that by the time I get back to Tennessee tomorrow its all over with there too.

4 comments:

mom said...

i'm glad you got out of there but....that's enouf bad words'bad words.bad words !!!!! i'm shocked......

Ruth said...

Didn't you teach your kids better then that, mom? Glad you had wheels to get outta Dodge anyway!

Rachel said...

whatca talkin bout? I didnt say even one wordy dord

mom said...

I didn't say wordy dords.....I SAID BAD WORDS BAD WORDS BAD WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH YOU DID SAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MOMMY OUGHT TO WHAP YOU ON THE WELL PADDED SIT DOWN SPOT !!!!!!!!!!!